THE NEW MEXICO LOTTERY POINTS & REWARDS PROMOTION
The New Mexico Lottery Authority (NMLA) will conduct the New Mexico Points & Rewards Promotion (Promotion) under the revised rules provided in this document. The following Points & Rewards Promotions will run from April 1, 2018 through July 31, 2018.
- To be eligible to enter the Promotion an entrant must be at least eighteen (18) years of age and submit an eligible entry.
- Players must be members of the free NMLA VIP Club to submit an entry. Players must enter their first and last name, street address (including city, state, and zip code), best contact telephone number(s) or email address, and confirmation that they are at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- An ENTRY must be entered by clicking on the Points & Rewards link at www.nmlottery.com or by using the New Mexico Lottery Points & Rewards mobile app. Mail-in Entries will not be accepted for entry and will not be returned to the sender.
- An “Eligible Entry” (ENTRY) is limited to a non-winning one-dollar ($1), two-dollar ($2), or three-dollar ($3) INSTANT (SCRATCHER) ticket or a winning or non-winning ticket from the Draw Games (Roadrunner Cash or Pick 3).
- Instant tickets may not be entered after the Last Day to Claim a prize for that game.
- The Draw Game tickets from Roadrunner Cash or Pick 3 must be entered into the Points & Rewards Promotion within ninety (90) days after the last draw date on the ticket, or the last day to enter the Points & Rewards Promotion, whichever comes first.
- For INSTANT TICKET ENTRIES, players must enter the three-digit game number (GGG), six digit pack number (PPPPPP), the three-digit ticket number (TTT), the eight-digit encrypted validation number/prizes code (VVVVVVVV), and two-digit check code (CC); or use the mobile app to scan the barcode printed in the play area under the latex scratch surface. Players will receive the number of ENTRIES, based on the price point of the INSTANT (SCRATCHER) ticket.
- For DRAW ENTRIES (Roadrunner Cash and Pick 3), players must enter the twenty (20) digit Points & Rewards Code printed on the front of the ticket; or use the mobile app to scan the barcode printed on the bottom of the front of the Roadrunner Cash or Pick 3 ticket. The number of ENTRIES awarded will be based on the ticket price of the Roadrunner Cash and Pick 3 ticket.
- Eligible INSTANT game tickets and DRAW Game tickets from Roadrunner Cash or Pick 3 will hereafter be referred to as ENTRY /ENTRIES.
- Players are not required to retain the ENTRY tickets entered for verification.
- ENTRIES can only be entered into the Promotion one (1) time.
- Periodic Promotions will offer players a chance to multiply their ENTRIES on selected games. Website banners, VIP Club, ticket, and terminal messages will give players promotion details.
- All required information must be submitted for the ENTRY to be eligible. Once the electronic entry system accepts the required ticket information, the same ticket information will not be accepted a second time for the duration of the Promotion. The NMLA is not responsible for mis-delivery, late delivery, or the failure of receipt of any required information, regardless of the cause of the failure of transmission.
- ENTRIES that fail to provide the required information will be disqualified.
- ENTRIES submitted after the monthly draw deadline will be entered in the next draw, if a draw remains.
- ENTRIES submitted after the deadline for the final draw will be discarded.
- Points not spent in the Points and Rewards Prize Store by July 3, 2018 will be automatically converted to ENTRIES for Draw 43 (July 1, 2018 – July 31, 2018). (i.e. One (1) point will convert to one (1) ENTRY, 10 points will convert to 10 ENTRIES etc.)
|NUMBER OF ENTRIES|
|DRAW GAMES||NUMBER OF ENTRIES
IS BASED ON THE TICKET PRICE
|$1 - Roadrunner Cash ticket||1|
|$1 - Pick 3 ticket||1|
|$5 – Roadrunner Cash ticket||5|
|$5 - Pick 3 ticket||5|
- ENTRIES must be received no later than 11:59:59 PM MT on the entry deadline dates listed below. An ENTRY submitted during a respective entry period is only eligible for the corresponding Draw Date and an ENTRY does not carry forward as an ENTRY in a subsequent Draw.
- Location of the Drawing
New Mexico Lottery
4511 Osuna Rd. NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109
Draw Schedule DRAW ENTRY START ENTRY DEADLINE DRAW DATE PRIZES ESCAPE TO
April 1, 2018 May 31, 2018 June 6, 2018 One (1) Escape to San Antonio, TX Trip Winner 41 May 1, 2018 May 31, 2018 June 6, 2018 Two (2) $1000 Cash Prizes
Six (6) 500 Cash Prizes
Fifty (50) $100 Visa Gift Cards
42 June 1, 2018 June 30, 2018 July 5, 2018 Two (2) $1000 Cash Prizes
Six (6) 500 Cash Prizes
Fifty (50) $100 Visa Gift Cards
43 June 1, 2018 June 30, 2018 July 5, 2018 Two (2) "Gas for a Year" Prizes
(Valued at ($2500))
44 July 1, 2018 July 31, 2018 August 1, 2018 One Hundred (100) $100 Visa Gift Cards
- All eligible ENTRIES will be entered into the Draw for Escape to San Antonio, Draw 40, Draw 41, and Draw 43. Only Roadrunner Cash tickets will be eligible for Draw 42, “Gas for a Year” prizes.
- Alternates will be selected for each drawing as described below:
- ESCAPE TO SAN ANTONIO Draw
o Ten (10) alternates will be selected for the San Antonio, TX Trip.
Draw 41 and Draw 42
o Ten (10) alternates will be selected for the two (2) one thousand-dollar ($1,000) cash prizes.
o Ten (10) alternates will be selected for the six (6) five hundred-dollar ($500) cash prizes.
Twenty-five (25) alternates will be selected for the fifty (50) one hundred Visa Gift Card Prizes.
o Ten (10) alternates will be selected for the 2 “Gas for a Year” prize, valued at two thousand five hundred-dollars ($2,500).
o Twenty-five (25) alternates will be selected for the one hundred-dollar ($100) Visa Gift Card prizes.
- ESCAPE TO SAN ANTONIO Draw
- A player may qualify as a prizewinner only one (1) time in each Draw. A player is eligible to win in another Drawing.
- The administrator of the Points and Rewards Promotion (Scientific Games) will provide NMLA Security with a spreadsheet, posted on the SFTP site, that contains the entire list of entries submitted for the entry period.
- The pre-approved NMLA Promotional Drawing Procedures will be utilized for the drawing.
- The NMLA Security Drawing Representative will conduct each drawing, using a random number generator to select the prize winners and alternates.
- The NMLA Internal Auditor may witness the drawing.
- The NMLA EVP for Security will have the selected entry information reviewed by a NMLA Security staff member prior to disseminating the information.
- The NMLA EVP for Security will forward the reviewed information of the selected VIP Club Member's ENTRY to the NMLA Director of Gaming Products, Director of Sales, and Director of Marketing & Advertising within twenty-four hours after the day of the drawing.
- The selected VIP Club Member will be notified using their Points and Rewards email address on file. In addition to the email, the NMLA will attempt to notify the selected VIP Club Member by phone (if a phone number is available).
- The selected VIP CLUB Member has five (5) business days from the date of notification, to return the NMLA Claim Form for verification.
- If the selected VIP Club Member does not return the completed NMLA Claim Form within five (5) business days from the date of notification, he/she will forfeit the prize and, the first alternate will be contacted and the same process will be followed.
- The NMLA assumes no responsibility for incorrect addresses, mis-delivery, late delivery, or failure of delivery for any reason for any item(s) sent pursuant to this paragraph by either the NMLA or the winner, regardless of fault. All risk of loss remains with and is assumed by the selected entrant.
- Exceptions or modifications to these rules must be approved in writing by the CEO and the Executive Vice President for Security.
- The Escape to San Antonio prize has no cash value or substitutions for the Trip Package. (See The 2018 Escape to San Antonio Promotional Drawing Rules and Procedures for additional details regarding this promotion.)
- By submitting an ENTRY, an entrant is bound by the official rules of this Promotion.
- The NMLA may use, without limitation, an entrant’s hometown, name, likeness, and/or voice in any promotion, research, marketing, publications or other advertising media including, but not limited to, the NMLA website without compensation.
- The odds of being selected or not being selected in any of these Drawings depend on the number of entries submitted for each of the draws.
- Prizewinners will receive a W-2G tax form for the “fair market value” of any prize valued over six hundred-dollars ($600.00).
- The NMLA reserves the right to assign a designee(s) to perform the responsibilities of parties specifically assigned duties within these rules.